Sunday, December 30, 2007

Bikers Blues and Barbeque!






Zackary, Taylor, Gracie, Me and my Mom met up at Fayetteville's Bikers Blues and Barbeque this last October. I just got these pictures off of Zackary's camera while he was here for Christmas. Zackary has the of the most awesome bikes. Ask me what it is.....I couldn't tell. Other than is a Chopper. One of the old model styles. These are the only 2 pictures left from that day. Zackary took me for a ride up Dicken Street. My mom took one of the most incredible pictures of me and him. But he's deleted it from his camera already....I'm so bummed. He thinks he may have saved it on a CD....I really hope so. If I ever get it from him....I come back and post. But here is Taylor....she had a tons of fun riding with her Daddy. And then here's a sneak peak of Jesse James.

No comments: