Sunday, December 23, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007 with the Allen family!


Darin is first in line.....to make the kids plate. He's so good!
Yummy! Desserts!

My Granny........she loves red!
Surprise Mom....she would never pose for me so I have to get a quick one before she knows it. Love ya Mom!

This Zack built a new house for himself and the girls on our family property up on Pinnacle Mountion in Elkins. We celebrated Thanksgiving there as a family. His house is so beautiful. He did all of this himself. Well, he had a little help from my Dad and a few friends. But mostly...this is his handy work and design. We are so proud of him. Wish I had a few more of the house...maybe another time. This last one is one that I took last spring. It will just give you an idea of the shape of the house. It all complete now with rock and cedar. I really need to get an updated one and post it.



No comments: