Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My Ex-Sister-n-law's Wedding!!

My brother's ex-wife Karri, who I still consider more of a sister to me than anything, met and remarried to a wonderful man this post May 3rd. She wanted a very simple outside wedding. And it turned out to be so perfect. God was so blessing on this day. Congrats Karri and Joe....you are a beautiful and handsome couple together. Everyone looked so great. Joe has 2 children, Cole who is 13 (which Dalton is very excited about someone his age being around) and Brooke who is 8. With Karri's 2 girls, Taylor who is 8 and Gracie who is 2. They are beautiful family of 6 now. Congrats and we wish you all the blessings in the world!!
TaylorGracie and Brooke
Karri and her Dad










Joe is a deer hunter..can you tell.
My handsome man....Malachi!!


My best friend!!

Cambre and Taylor....best cousins!!
Gracie


No comments: