Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Football, Football, Football!!.....So Late!!

Grant
Here's TyMan about to put some hurt on somone...
Here's Cole taking someone down....he's the one on the ground.
Yeah man!!! I'm about to take you down...

Okay....these are so late. I've been having computer problems and could not get our pictures to download. I think I'm overloading my computer being that it's about 6 years old and I've been putting a tons of pics and video on it. Not to mention Darin massive company program as well. We really need an upgrade. Okay..this is what I tried to most a month ago.......Cole's started his season of football also. This is his and Dalton's second year to play. This last Saturday he played in a scrimmage at Shiloh in Springdale....the Shiloh Jamboree. We had a great time watching the kids play.

1 comment:

The Hickmans said...

Hey Girl, It's been a while since I've visited your blog. I enjoyed looking at several posts and catching up!