Sunday, February 17, 2008

The picture survives....

If you can remember back in December I made a post about this last falls Bikes, Blues and Barbeque. And that I rode on the back of my brother's Chopper with him down Dicken Street. But that the picture was deleted from his camera and the only other place the picture was placed was on my Mom's computer. And that her computer was reformated and she last everything on it. So we have been thinking that the picture was lost forever. Well....not remembering that she had....but she had forwarded that picture to my uncle Rudy in Wyoming (who is a biker man himself...all my uncles are) and he just happen to mention it to her today. She was so excited about it that she just about came through the phone talking with him I bet. So he forwarded it on back to us. We now have the picture back. Technology.........sometimes you think it's not worth it. And then at other times you are so grateful. Here's the picture....you can look back in 2007 to see the other couple of pictures and the post with it.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Woo hoo! Love it!!

The Hickmans said...

Hi Michelle, I found your blog through Kelli's (you left a comment and I linked over to you.) I hope you don't mind me stopping by. :) I had no idea that you had a blog- I'd probably be surprised at who all does! I think it's a great way to get to know friends, aquaintances, and fellow sisters in Christ better. I've loved scrolling through your posts. Feel free to check mine out, too. :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.