Monday, February 11, 2008

Sick Kiddo's!



Here's a couple pictures of my sick kiddo's. All 4 of them were absent last week from school with the flu. Cambre ended up back at the doctor on Friday with the beginning of a secondary infection. Everyone else was getting better but she continued to run fever. They all made it back to school on Monday.....thank goodness. It was a little crazy at times.....check temps, give meds, get drinks, go potty.....oops! an accident, change pants, get a blanket, do laundry, cook (thank goodness no one was really that hungry)....needless to say....I felt like pulling my hair out at times.

1 comment:

Taylor Family said...

We've had the flu too. Maryssa had it week before last. 7 days of temp. Then last week no fever but low energy and appetite. She also had an awful cough. I still don't think she's back to her normal self. Now Bryan has it! I'm hoping it stays away from me!