Saturday, July 5, 2008

Date night!!

Last Friday night Darin and I went out on a date with some very close friends of ours. Darin and I hardly EVER do this. Why?....Talk to Darin about that one ;). We went to a new restraurent in Fayetteville. I don't know the name of it...but it replaced the O'Charles there infront of Target. I had heard a commerical on the radio that day and it sounded yummy. Maybe the deciding factor for me was the mention of shrimp. YUM!! Anyway...we headed that way and got a little nervous when we pulled in to the parking lot. On a Friday at 6:30...there weren't many cars in the parking lot. We risked it and went in anyway. It's a New Orleans style restraurent. It was super good. I had fried crawfish. YUMMY! We had a great time with Pam and Eric. They both have been such a blessing to our lives. Thanks guys for going with us.
Pam and Eric

No comments: