Friday, July 11, 2008

WE ARE HEADED TO GULF SHORES SATURDAY!!

Yeah Man!! I cannot wait. We could not be more excited about being on the beach. It's our FAVORITE place in the world. I would love to move there one day. I just love the whole atmosphere of the ocean. I really love areas that have more boardwalks and fishing piers. Actually....more than anything. I would love to just own a vacation house there because I love Arkansas and it's beauty. But that we be a great retreat every once in a while. I'm still praying the church in Port St Joe will call me back and want us to come lead there children's department. Wishful thinking!! God will place us when the time is right. Until then....we wait patiently. Will post when we get back. Gone a whole week.............did I say I CAN'T WAIT already. Pray for us...we're traveling alone this year. No friends.....just us. Pray we don't drive each other crazy. LOL!