Thursday, July 24, 2008

Day 4 on our Vacation!!

Wednesday we headed to the water park. Had a blast. Malachi crashes here and take his nap on the picnic table while we all have lunch. We are such an easy family. Let them sleep wherever they drop. LOL
Choo Choo....My handsome man....I just LOVE him!!

Cambre is learning to be a Voguer. She's such a poser now. She loves the camera. Sometimes I have to remind her to settle down and take a normal picture.
I have not let Darin live it down about my truck. Before we leave for vacation...the truck is completely clean...inside and out. He always teases me that I wash the truck and then drive home on the dirt road to load and then drive back out on it to leave. But I have figured out instead of being upset or irritate with Darin before we barely leave for vacation....I have to wash the truck before we actually leave because Darin will NOT hit the car wash on our way out. So...I wash it before we load and then let the wind blow the dust off....at least it's not muddy. Well....this time I didn't wash it because before we left we were going out to some old friends for this baseball reunion. Well....I knew that would require a trip down a long dirt road. And it rained while out there....so the truck so muddy. After we left....I begged and begged him to stop. He insisted that there was no need because we would hit some rain. Well....we didn't. The truck stayed muddy all week. I drive a muddy or dusty truck around all year round. I laughed and teased each other about the whole trip. But the 1 week I get to enjoy a completely clean truck...I'm denied. Girls....do you feel my pain!! LOL
After eating and a full day at the water park....we still ended up on the beach that night.
Malachi was a little fish in the pool. He surprised both Darin and I at how good he could swim and go under the water. I took Dalton is swimming lesson when he was 2 or 3. But the rest of the kids have all learned on their own. Malachi LOVED jumping into the pool and going under. We LOVED having the pools there, as well as the beach.

I thought these pictures were awesome. I didn't get very good ones of Malachi and Dalton though. The lighting started fading fast.

Digging a hole...

No comments: